Mar 9, 2019
Welcome to Episode #61!
On This episode I share 8 ways in which I have learned to move
- Allow the grieving process to run its course in a
way that is true to you.
- Open the space in your heart that wants to
- You don’t need to “be tough” that’s only living in
denial and will further perpetuate your pain.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for support.
- Try to remain rooted in love and don’t lower your
standards for living because you don’t want to feel the pain.
- See this as an opportunity in which you can grow by
becoming more clear, stronger and be more available to your
- Not everything you lose is a loss. The Universe
will often remove people from your life that aren’t serving
- Realize that you’re never given challenges that you
cannot handle and you will make it through this.
Apply for the next spiritual retreat by going to
Sending my love